Exhibition hotel during the Anuga 2021 Anuga 2021
Köln · 9. until 13. October 2021
Need more than one room?
Highlights of the MS GEORGE ELIOT include:
- Cosy lounge with changing evening entertainment
- Main restaurant with flexible dining times and free choice of seating
- Included bistro as an alternative to the main restaurant with classics for lunch and dinner
- Hairdresser and nail salon
- Pool and putting green on the sundeck
- Elevator across all decks (except sundeck)
Cologne is a Gothic masterpiece, anchored by its world-famous cathedral whose twin spires dominate the city skyline. Founded by the Romans in 38 BC, it grew as an important trading town to become the fourth largest city in Germany. A popular stopping off point on Rhine river cruises, the city is a charm to walk round to explore antique streets full of interesting architecture which besides the cathedral includes a number of splendid churches and medieval buildings (such as City Hall which dating from the 12th century is the oldest in Germany).
Modern day Cologne has a liberal joie de vivre with an appreciation for culture from both ends of the spectrum. Visitors can enjoy the avant-garde and postmodern alongside the antique splendour and enjoy diverse pursuits from a visit to a chocolate museum to a lively night out on the tiles in the beer halls of the Altstadt district.