Exhibition hotel during the Heimtextil 2022 Heimtextil 2022
Frankfurt am Main · 11. until 14. January 2022
Need more than one room?
Highlights of the MS GEORGE ELIOT include:
- Cosy lounge with changing evening entertainment
- Main restaurant with flexible dining times and free choice of seating
- Included bistro as an alternative to the main restaurant with classics for lunch and dinner
- Hairdresser and nail salon
- Pool and putting green on the sundeck
- Elevator across all decks (except sundeck)
Frankfurt am Main
Frankfurt am Main is considered to be a banking city with numerous high-rise buildings in the city centre, which can be seen from afar. The Main River invites you to special destinations with excursion boats. In the historical centre of Frankfurt, the Römer is the town hall. Here on the Römerberg, picturesque half-timbered houses are lined up, some of which have only recently been reconstructed. Also nearby are Goethe's birthplace, the Goethe House, and the Paulskirche as a monument to the beginning of democracy.