Exhibition hotel during the Medica 2021 Medica 2021
Düsseldorf · 15. until 18. November 2021
Need more than one room?
Highlights of the MS ANESHA include:
- Cosy lounge with changing evening entertainment
- Main restaurant with flexible dining times and free choice of seating
- Included bistro as an alternative to the main restaurant with classics for lunch and dinner
- Fitness centre with treadmill, bike and weights
- Wellness area with sauna and steam room
- Whirlpool and putting green on the sundeck
- Elevator across all decks (except sundeck)
Düsseldorf, the capital and second-largest city of North Rhine-Westphalia, is a mix of old and new Germany. The Altstadt, or Old Town, is centrally located behind the Rhine Embankment Promenade and has been dubbed “the longest bar in the world” due to the estimated 300 bars and discos in the area. Shopping aficionados will be more than pleased with the variety of shops and interesting boutiques on Königsallee and Schadowstraße while fans of history and culture will not want to miss visiting St. Lambertus Church, the Rathaus (Town Hall) or the 13th century Schlossturm (Castle Tower) which houses the nautical museum. Those with more time on their hands may also consider short trips to visit the Baroque-style 18th century mansion of Schloss Benrath or the 12th century ruins of Kaiserpfalz in the picturesque town of Kaiserswerth.