Exhibition hotel during the Medica 2022 Medica 2022
Düsseldorf · 14. until 17. November 2022
Need more than one room?
Highlights of the MS VIVA MOMENTS include:
- Cosy lounge with bar
- "Bistro" - can be used for exclusive meetings
- Fitness centre with treadmill, bike and weights
- Wellness area with steam bath and infrared sauna
- Whirlpool and putting green on the sun deck
- Lift between Ruby and Diamond Deck (6 steps to Emerald deck and sun deck)
Düsseldorf, the capital and second-largest city of North Rhine-Westphalia, is a mix of old and new Germany. The Altstadt, or Old Town, is centrally located behind the Rhine Embankment Promenade and has been dubbed “the longest bar in the world” due to the estimated 300 bars and discos in the area. Shopping aficionados will be more than pleased with the variety of shops and interesting boutiques on Königsallee and Schadowstraße while fans of history and culture will not want to miss visiting St. Lambertus Church, the Rathaus (Town Hall) or the 13th century Schlossturm (Castle Tower) which houses the nautical museum. Those with more time on their hands may also consider short trips to visit the Baroque-style 18th century mansion of Schloss Benrath or the 12th century ruins of Kaiserpfalz in the picturesque town of Kaiserswerth.